Download via Badminton Europe (soon available online on Tournament Software)
The seeding and the draw have been done according to the BWF Junior Rankings from Tuesday 07/09/2021
Available online on Tournament Software
For selecting the players/pairs the BWF Junior Rankings from 24/08/2021 has been used.
Junior International Series
Sports Hall of Herstal “La Préalle“
Rue Emile Muraille 158
The tournament will be played and organized in accordance :
- With the Laws of Badminton
- With the BWF General Competition Regulations
- With the BEC Junior Circuit instructions 2021 Regulations
In the event of any dispute, the Referee’s decision shall be final.
BEC Junior Circuit
The Yonex Belgian Junior is part of the official Badminton Europe Junior Circuit 2021 organized by Badminton Europe.
More details can be found on the official website of BEC at www.badmintoneurope.com.
Belgian badminton licence for the Belgian players
Foreign players have to be member of an association affiliated to BWF
According to BWF regulations : Born on or later than 01/01/2003
- Friday, 24/09/2021
- R64 MS, WS & XD, R32 MD, WD & XD, starting at 9:00 (see attachment),
- Saturday, 25/09/2021
- R32 MS & WS, R16, quarter finals and semi-finals MD, WD & XD, starting at 9:00
- Sunday, 26/09/2021
- Semi-finals MS & WS, starting at 9:00,
- Finals, starting at 10:30
The schedule can vary depending on the number of entrants.
Team managers meeting
Thursday, 23/09/2021 at 20:00 in the cafeteria of the hall.